Assisting the Quality Manager in the day to-day control of customer and supplier quality assurance, management and resolution of non-conformances, and the development of the quality management system.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performance of internal and supplier Quality Auditing
• To provide support during customer source inspection/audits and surveillance audits
• Creation of technical product/purchase specifications
• Collation and review reporting of data required to monitor site KPIs and local metrics
• Maintenance, development and approval of site quality documentation and records to support the
aim of developing the QMS to meet the necessary accreditation requirements
• Managing preventative action and continuous improvement activities
• Managing non-conformance activities and generation of detailed non-conformance reports
• Generation of Quality and Qualification plans
• Qualification of products to customer & Internal specifications.
• Provide support to new process development activities
• Provide input into the selection of new vendors and analyse/report their on-going performance
• Develop and implement quality programmes
• Acquire and analyse data using appropriate quantitative methods to facilitate process analysis and improvements
• Participation in the development and review of project documentation.
• Direction and support for procurement activities.
• Application of testing and inspection activities
• Provide direction in implementing Incoming Inspection plans, First Article Inspection, In-Process
and Final Product Inspection, Sampling Plans, inspection and test acceptance criteria, and
• Participate in the improvement of manufacturing processes. Write and approve work instructions,
inspection documents etc
• Develop Process Maps
• Assist in development, review and approval of process and equipment validation/qualifications.
• Help facilitate continuous improvement and learning across all functional areas through training
and communication of quality initiatives.
• Review and verify procedures developed for the calibration and control of measuring Equipment
• Fascilitate Drawing revision control to ensure all aspect of current/future production are covered
• Continual Review of Dimensional Surveys, Weld Case History’s through Daily Auditing
• Direct Measurement of Components for verification purposes
Note that due to the continually changing nature of the job, duties will change and other tasks will be required as directed by management.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
HND qualified or minimum 3-5 years relevant industry experience. Computer literate & familiar with MS office applications. Excellent verbal communication skills and able to interact with customers and suppliers. Written communications skills including technical report writing. Knowledge and familiarity with industry specifications/codes/standards.
HND or 3-5 years relevant industry experience
Computer Literate, familiar with MS Office Applications
ISO Auditor Qualifications
Experience of quality management systems
Experience of recognised quality assurance tool/techniques
Knowledge/experience of production techniques
Knowledge/experience of Welding Inspection / Welding techniques
Knowledge/experience of Non Destructive Testing techniques
Skills and Competencies:
Technical report writing
Excellent verbal and written skills
Ability to influence individuals and teams to achieve desired goals and objectives
Basic commercial understanding
Ability to interact with customers and suppliers
Effective Team player
Ability to motivate and lead a team to achieve set goals
Project management skills
Highly motivated ,Conscientious, Excellent Work Ethic, Confident, Flexible
Ability to work on own initiative with a pro-active strategic approach to challenges
In the first instance, please apply by sending a current CV to;